• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

C02 reactor Help Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

john90009

NJRC Member
I have a Milwaukee regulator with there solenoid and bubble counter and a milwaukee sms122 ph meter. With the power outage in my area being for 24 hours, when they tamper with electricity they make it go on off on and off. Now on my reactor it would net c02 bubbles rise. no matter how open the needle valve was , so i took the regulator off and purged the system to clean from any dust, when i put it back on still no bubbles. I then unplugged the regulators cord and plugged it back in. DING i guess the insides somewhere were stuck but now it doesn't close it continually lets c02 rise even when the monitor tells it to stop. So would my problem be fixed by buying a new milwaukee solenoid like this http://www.aquacave.com/milwaukee-solenoid-valve-brma955-234.html or do i have to buy whole another 90 dollar Milwaukee regulator with bubble counter needle valve and gauges?

Status
Not open for further replies.