• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Calcium reactor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
i have a mtc pro cal perfect for a 180, with a full tank of argon and a brand new never used aquarium plants regulator and new never used ARM corse arogonite.
pump needs a new impeller skqueeks a little. selling all for 350.00 firm. i havnt been on here for a long while but all of the regulars know me very well. i am getting out for a while i also have a 180 and will be selling other stuff soon keep an eye out..

i have a mtc pro cal perfect for a 180, with a full tank of argon and a brand new never used aquarium plants regulator and new never used ARM corse arogonite.
pump needs a new impeller skqueeks a little. selling all for 350.00 firm. i havnt been on here for a long while but all of the regulars know me very well. i am getting out for a while i also have a 180 and will be selling other stuff soon keep an eye out..
Can you send me some pictures

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.