• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Calling all Redsea Reefer owners

We are looking for a few Redsea reefer tank owners to test a new filter sock tray we designed. If you're interested you must have a Redsea tank that has the single sock holder bracket. We don't have any Redsea tanks on hand so we based the prototype on the tray we have but we're not sure if the sock will hit the back of the mount and stick out too far.

Participants will receive:
(1) Prototype (rough) filter sock tray
(1) filter sock

If this ends up working the participants will receive a set of production trays for their tank. If it doesn't work, and we are able to modify it to make it work we may ask for you to test a second prototype.

Any takers?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have the reefer 750 that has 2 dual sock trays. would that work ? let me know.

I have the reefer 750 that has 2 dual sock trays. would that work ? let me know.
No unfortunately the dual tray is larger than we can print at the moment. Eventually if there's enough interest in what we're 3d printing we'll move to the 15 inch bed.

We just get the question at least 3 times a week if our socks will fit the red sea reefer tanks so rather than always saying no we figured let's get creative. It's definitely a tight fit with the standard 4 inch socks but we cut into the front lip a little and it just might work.