• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Can anyone guess my pic entry? *wink wink*

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
d'oh...didn't see your clue
I actually thought I was suppose to guess

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
WTG Merv. Mine is in there too. Not nearly as good as your's but I entered just the same.
Mine is #29.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I gave you my props. Unfortunately I think that 26 is going to be a tough nut to beat!

C

concept3

yeah, funny thing is ricordeas and zoos were not allowed since they weren't considered true softies and was listed in the rules, yet people seem to just throw it onw and greg said "if people feel strongly not to vote for a non-softie, so be it" DUR!

March's contest rules are gonna be stricter they say.

C

concept3

jazzsam said:
Wow, I just started taking my first pictures today and you are amazing at getting a good picture!

thanks buddy! It takes practice though. It'll come. (little do you guys know that my percentage is still 5%...... for every 100 pics, 5 are good!)

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
#33 is only behind by 1 vote for now. Of course the top 2 are both pics that shouldn't have been accepted.

I got 1 vote! :D

That shot is really nice. I love the color contrast. There are some really nice photos there, but I honestly like the simplicity and colors in your photo.

BTW, your only one vote behind #26 now :)

Jack

C

concept3

#26 is rigged- he's posting up everywhere, LOL I'm only posting here ha ha ha