• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Can Hydor Koralia's be used with a Red Sea Wave Maker?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere but I can't find the answer. Does anyone know if the Koralia's can be used with a Red Sea Wave Maker? If not, is there any other way to get them to pulse?

John, they only work on wave makers that slow them down not turn them off, like the seio controllers, not sure what the long term affect will be on them but I do know if they are used with controllers that turn them off and on it will damaged them. I believe there is a few people on RC that run them on the seio controllers, maybe check over there to be sure before trying them on one.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ahh yes . . . . it's all coming back to me now! Thanks a lot Tom. Now that you mention it, that's what I remember hearing too.

Yeah, I can confirm the above as well. I did a lot of reading and that seems to be the consensus.

I will wait for a Hydor controller.

Wait...Im not getting any Koralias! :'(