• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Can we have a meeting near Atlantic city

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I feel like all the meetings are in north jersey which are too far to attend. :( I want to go to one but I just can't.

I know what you mean. I live near LBI so each meeting been about 1+ hours from me. I would suggest you let the BOD, like @kschweer , know your willing to host a meeting (assuming you can). I would love to host a meeting but I have no room in my apartment

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Paul, we had a number of Central and South Jersey meets earlier in the year.
At the turn of the year, volunteers are asked to host. Theres usually 1 or 2 in the Brick/Point Pleasant area, and one or two a bit further southwest I think.
There is also the option of hosting a meet next year. Usually 8-12 of the club will show up (sometimes more). Hosting is just a matter of providing space and maybe a small spread of snacks and/or food. The meetings run on the day you decide and are usually 4-5 hours in duration.