• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Can you recommend a good coral site

i looked in our sponsers section and saw a lot of fish stores i could go to in jersey, but i didn't see a lot of places that i can do online shopping. Anyone have an ideas?

in the past i did most of my online purchases from saltwaterfish.com and liveaquaria.com (fosters and smith) and they both had great customer service. I recently as said in previous post got jerked around from aquacon.com so im alittle more cautions this time around..lol..

besides our great sponsors on the site i have a couple guys who i order from depending on what type of coral. If you PM i might be able to give you a good site or vendor.

If I were you --- if you want something specific --- I would just ask here on the forum. I am just a not a big online simply because you never know what you will get. If you are planning to spend some nice money $$$ - go to people who trade a little bit here and they will take care of you. at least you will see what you will get --- try smcooler. my two cents.

bluezooaquatics.com also a good site if you want to go outside sponsors Premium aquatics has some decent stuff as well