• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Career Search

So Paper Mill Theater where I work may be closing down soon, so I may be out of a job. I've been thinking of a career change anyway, but I've become addicted to my paycheck and really don't have any idea of what else I want to do (helpful isn't it?)

Any ideas? I know it would help if I'd met more people and you knew me better, but I figure it's worth a shot right?

So I'm 25 with a BFA in Theater, I have extensive experience with theatrical sound reinforecement which includes sound consoles, audio editing and playback, live performance amplification, wireless microphone's, and setup and take down of the above.

I am also skilled in troubleshooting A/V systems and electronics, soldering, cable maintance(audio, video, network), I also have experience installing home and professional A/V systems

I am detail oriented, quick working, I work well in teams or solo, I have good people skills.

I also am a devoted reef keeper (though somewhat new to it still)

How's that for a "brief" overview of it all....

anyway, if anyone has any ideas or knows of anyone needing someone like me :) please let me know.

Thanks

Red