• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Chaeto and Flame Algae For Trade

i have a bunch of pod filled chaeto and flame algae available. the chaeto will be the size of a softball and the flame algae will be a 1-2 inch clipping. i can tie it to a piece of rock too if you would like me to. i would like to trade for 1 of any type of tiny zoa/paly frag, lps frag, or sps frag. i dont really care the size of the frags.... even if they are TINY. i would like to keep it local. i am in mount laurel nj. PM please. thank you

my eyes must be playing tricks on me - i swore it said Flame Angel...lol then I saw 1-2 inch clipping...like what? Welcome to NJRC!

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Yeah hawkeye. My eyes played the same trick and I PM'd him all goofy like with offers of frags and such for the "angel". Wishful thinking or the power of suggestion coupled with reading stuff on here WAY too late (when I have 5 minutes of peace and quiet to myself). Needless to say I saw his PM reply this morning and, well, I was embarrassed.