• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Change.org petition

Correct me if I am wrong but, wasn't R2R created because these guys felt they were being bullied and ridiculed over on Reef Central? I have been slapped on the wrist a couple of times via private message from the moderator telling me I was insensitive. I also heard from him when I put up a post about all the problems I had with my Reefbreeder Photon 48"'s
Yep. You are absolutely right.
You were lucky then. Now they would put you in moderation or outright block you.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Correct me if I am wrong but, wasn't R2R created because these guys felt they were being bullied and ridiculed over on Reef Central? I have been slapped on the wrist a couple of times via private message from the moderator telling me I was insensitive. I also heard from him when I put up a post about all the problems I had with my Reefbreeder Photon 48"'s

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.