• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Check This Out!!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Heh, David, Did Peter tell you that my clownfish are already hosting in the RBTA. I will have to get pictures up later.

It's after midnight, I'm tired, but I'm still up posting. WHY??

Because I don't want to take my new, very cool, NJRC golf shirt off!!

A big thanks to Brian, Phyl, John, Juice and anyone else who was involved in the Shirt GB and the new logo design.

Can't wait until Aquatic Obsessions opens tomorrow and walk in lookin' all NJRC!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have all the shirts that should head northbound. I have Gabe's, Jim's (reefsandrots) and yours Jeff.

We can try and set something up with the PA GB distribution.

Got my shirts from Rich today. They look great! Of course, now I need more T-Shirts, my wife claimed one of mine already... I'll make a "reefer" outa her yet! LOL!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kathy Longo's PA stuff will need to move north also, along with Juice & Danny's AWI stuff... while we're moving stuff north!

sure, i think is all book up for this weekend, but what about next one??, i dont have screw gun, but i can look for one