• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cheep Corals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Man you sure always have a variety, I’d love to see the grow out systems you have, must be a huge set up.
Well Dave you would be surprised I have just a small grow out a 40 gal breaded and a 34 gal deep blue that I’m still setting up. I buy corals from breakdowns and trade on about 4 different sites. As well as trading when i go to shows. It’s how I keep my inventory moving. I’m a small fish in a big ocean just trying to fund my dream tank. 250 gallons.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Man you sure always have a variety, I’d love to see the grow out systems you have, must be a huge set up.
Well Dave you would be surprised I have just a small grow out a 40 gal breaded and a 34 gal deep blue that I’m still setting up. I buy corals from breakdowns and trade on about 4 different sites. As well as trading when i go to shows. It’s how I keep my inventory moving. I’m a small fish in a big ocean just trying to fund my dream tank. 250 gallons.

DangerDave

NJRC Member

you should start atank thread if you don’t already have one, small or not its always cool to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.