• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cleaning out sale

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I have a dumpster coming this week so no reasonable offers refused. Just need to clean out. Located in Bridgewater.

2 48” T5 Tek Lights. $75 each. $125 for both. sold

90 gallon wooden stand. pending

oceanic sump $15.

rock/dead coral. It would need to be cleaned out before being used. Used in my 240 gallon so some of the pieces are very big. $1 a pound still have about 40 pounds left,

100 gallon Rubbermaid container used as a sump for my 240. Drilled and bulkhead in place. $25 sold

milwaukee pH monitor old school. $5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I'm looking to buy some rock for my upcoming 80 gallon build. Will this still be around this weekend? Would I be able to scrounge through at a reasonable distance from people (fiancee's concerned about social distancing because we have to see her parents soon)?

Last edited:

momof6kids

NJRC Member
K9Chris, I can let you know if there is any left this weekend. We can make sure we social distance. The sump is located in my basement, So, I can take you down and you can scrounge through.

D

Deleted member 27248

Thank you for taking the time to have your husband meet up with me Today. You have a beautiful tank! Hope you enjoy the frags! Thanks again!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
This is the rock I have left. One box is pretty much rubble. $1 lb.

I also found 3 reflectors I had bought to use in a build for a light. They are 53” x 3”
$5 for all 3.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Sorry, for the lack of watching this post. My husband went into afib about 3 weeks ago, and medication was not helping at all. Ended up going in for a cardioversion. Then his 97 year old father, who lived with us, took a major turn for the worse and passed away on April 6th. I will update the first message soon with what I have left. I had found a bunch of other items also.

D

Deleted member 27248

Sorry, for the lack of watching this post. My husband went into afib about 3 weeks ago, and medication was not helping at all. Ended up going in for a cardioversion. Then his 97 year old father, who lived with us, took a major turn for the worse and passed away on April 6th. I will update the first message soon with what I have left. I had found a bunch of other items also.
Wow I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences. Hoping you’re husband gets well ASAP.