• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Closed for component sale. 90 Gallon Reef Ready Tank, Cherry Stand & Equipment for sale, Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell a 65 gallon reef ready tank with 2 drilled holes at bottom of overflow, hand built cherry stand, 2, 48" Orbit Marine Pro Lights, screen tops, 20 gallon homemade sump, return pump & spare, 2 ICE CAP Gyre 3k pumps, and Reef Octopus eSsense S-130 skimmer, Additional equipment such as red and UV flashlights and UV glasses, emergency USB air pump, computer uninterrupted power supply, scrapers, random flow generator nozzles,, media, chemicals, some food, 2 hydor wave controllers, outlets, heaters, Tunze ATO, Julian's thing, mojano wand, cabinet LED lights are included if wanted. $800 Location Jackson.

IMG_4251.JPGIMG_4256.JPGIMG_4258.JPGIMG_4267.JPGIMG_4269.JPGIMG_4275.JPGIMG_4278.JPGIMG_4285.JPGIMG_4283.JPGtion Jackson, Send conversation. If no one wants the entire system, I will start posting & selling components next week.

This includes about 60 pounds live rock, currently dirty sand, and ceramic media packets, A hang-on refugium (I used it inside the sump), the old piping (which should be replaced - I had to cut bulkheads to remove, and a small water pump, and an individually switched outlet is included. This is essentially anything i have left if you want it. Again with the tank above if someone wants the system.
IMG_4274.JPGIMG_4276.JPGIMG_4277.JPGIMG_4279.JPGIMG_4280.JPGIMG_4281.JPGIMG_4282.JPGIMG_4287.JPGIMG_4289.JPG

Mark,

I'm interested in the complete set up if it's still available. Can you possibly do any less? I'm a beginner and trying to find a used set up that I can fit in my office and learn on. I'm in Toms River.

Thanks,
K9Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.