• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Closed Reefing Odds and Ends from tank closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reefing Odds and Ends for sale, Jackson, Cash This is what is left. 90 gallon tank with cherry stand, 48" Dual orbit marine pro lights, and reef octopus ESsence skimmer are also available on other threads.

3 Outlets $5 Includes 3rd digital version of left outlet not shown
IMG_4274.JPG

Ceramic Media in bags $10 About 60 pounds live rock $120
IMG_4287.JPG

Ref LED flashlight $5
IMG_4300.JPG
Kedsum USB rechargeable air pump $10 great for power outages.
IMG_4302.JPG
Alonefire USB rechargeable 12 Watt 365NM UV flashlight $15 With UV glasses
IMG_4299.JPG

Hang-on Back refugium with pump, not yet cleaned. $10

Small utility pump with hose. $5 Jackson. Used to transfer water between containers,

Attachments

• IMG_4276.JPG
    IMG_4276.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4277.JPG
    IMG_4277.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4279.JPG
    IMG_4279.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4301.JPG
    IMG_4301.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
If I end up getting that tank I’m gonna buy all that rock off for you and the flashlight would help to
The red light is good for not scaring the fish in the dark. The UV light is great for seeing true florescence at night. It is not supposed to have visible UV which is a problem with some. But you need eye protection with it. When I first got my tank I would always look at it a nights to see what came out. Note the 3 pedestal pieces. They are great for holding up large shelf rocks like the one you got from me.

Additional Items free with purchase of tank, lights, skimmer, live rock or $25 of other items. Includes food, test kit, scrapers, algae, food, magnifying glass, fan, syphon, LED lights, HOB refugium, isolation box, 5 gallon jug, chemicals. Red Pipe organ coral $5
IMG_4304.JPGIMG_4305.JPG
IMG_4303.JPG

Shawn2122

NJRC Member
Reefing Odds and Ends for sale, Jackson, Cash This is what is left. 90 gallon tank with cherry stand, 48" Dual orbit marine pro lights, and reef octopus ESsence skimmer are also available on other threads.

Power supply $15 Jackson
View attachment 34922

3 Outlets $5 Includes 3rd digital version of left outlet not shown
View attachment 34923

Ceramic Media in bags $10 About 60 pounds live rock $120
View attachment 34927

Ref LED flashlight $5
View attachment 34929
Kedsum USB rechargeable air pump $10 great for power outages.
View attachment 34931
Alonefire USB rechargeable 12 Watt 365NM UV flashlight $15 With UV glasses
View attachment 34928
3, 1/2 inch Random flow generators for ½” loc-line, $5 Jackson With some connectors
View attachment 34930
Hang-on Back refugium with pump, not yet cleaned. $10

Small utility pump with hose. $5 Jackson. Used to transfer water between containers,
Mark,

I work in Jackson and might be interested in the locline, flashlight and possibly some of the rock unless its already spoken for. Where abouts are you?

5 Culpepper Ct 908 839-6480
There is a red flashlight
There is a UV flashlight
locline is still here, someone was interested, but wanted me to ship it and flashlights. What is in the picture is what is available. random flow generators were a size too small for my tank unfortunately.
Rock is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.