• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Closing Down my 135G Tank (Lakewood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a sad heart, I will be shutting down my 135G reef tank. It has been up and running for over 10 years, but I just can't take care of it any longer.

I have live rock and some coral to sell at rock bottom prices. (make me an offer)
Lots of live rock with coraline algae- Over 10 years old- very well established
Lots of dead man's finger algae (Codium Fragile)
1 leather coral (had it for 10 years)
A few rocks full of Zooxanthella (had it for 13 years)
1 rock with mushroom coral (2 years old)
1 Pencil Urchin
tons of little sand stars
hermit Crabs
crushed coral and sand

Everything must go and I would like to see it go to new places and not the garbage.

Attachments

• 20211114_091926.jpg
    20211114_091926.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
  • 20210412_141824.jpg
    20210412_141824.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 149

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Interested in the hermits - let me know how many you have and how much they are - thx.

Eric

D

Deleted member 27248

Sorry to hear you’re leaving the hobby. I’ll take whatever rock is left after the others buy.

I’d be interested in some coral. Is the tank for sale?
You're welcome to the tank for free. it was bought second hand maybe 13 years ago and it is a custom made tank and stand. it is currently water tight BUT there is a small crack near the bulkhead at the bottom. When do you want to come by?

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
ok. do you some advice on reasonable prices? I honestly don't know.
Pricing is all up to you. If you don't know what it sells for, look online and then decrease by x%. If an item is free, please state. Each item must state price/free.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I will take some dead man’s finger.
I will also take all your inverts
Please text me

I’d try to come as soon as you get it empty… I would certainly appreciate that! I would appreciate any advice re how to strengthen the issue from anyone who may know

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
It was nice meeting you today. Your tank was really nice and whenever you decided to get back in the hobby I will have some corals for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.