• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clownfish Spawn for Adoption.

My pair of False Percs have a Pattern of Spawning 1-2 days after the previous clutch hatches. That happened last night and they are in pre spawn behavior, shes heavy with eggs. I needed to temporary move them so I could re aqua shape the area that they spawn at. They are in the sump now with a piece of LR and should spawn. If they do the spawn is up for somebody set up to try and raise them. Hawk you have first dibs.
Greg

i would love to but my wife would be dismayed as i already have another hatch on the wall that should hatch next tuesday.

if anyone takes up whitebird's offer - i'd be glad to get you going with a rotifer culture.

Although id love to take them im sure id be kicked out!!

Bad news thou, once you move them from their spot where they are comfortable. The female will most likely absorb the eggs. Just watch her because sometimes if its too late to absorb them, they can get stuck and lead to death. Make sure she eats.