• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clownfish Spawning

My clownfish have been spawning regularly for about a year now. The video isn't the best quality as I was using an Iphone with an orange gel being held in front of it to filter out the blue from my leds.

This lay was a couple days ago on 12-29-15. These were purchased in May 2013 from Elos. They're from Bali Aquarich.

My clownfish have been spawning regularly for about a year now. The video isn't the best quality as I was using an Iphone with an orange gel being held in front of it to filter out the blue from my leds.

This lay was a couple days ago on 12-29-15. These were purchased in May 2013 from Elos. They're from Bali Aquarich.

Very nice clowns, too bad you can not get the eggs to hatch I'll be the first one asking for a pair.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

I've thought about it, especially since these would command a higher price but from everything I've researched it's a lot of work and time.