• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clowns and Dottyback Free to a good home 08742

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
These fish are coming from a tank that was broken down by Nicole's aunt. They are thin as they were not really taken care of hence the fact they are back in our hands. We do not have the room for them nor do we want to keep another tank running. We are leaving for Vegas on Saturday and we need to have them gone before then so that will be taken into consideration. We will also be deciding on who gets them as they do need a little extra TLC. Pickup is in 08742, they are in a 5g hex so we can get them out very easily.

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo9.jpg

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
ill take them mnat. im in old bridge and can put them in a 30 biocube for now and then in my new 120 gallon when its fully cycled let me im in old bridge

The clowns are from sustainable aquatics, they were purchased from Trop 2.5 years ago. The dotty back is ORA, was purchased from Trop a year ago. The three fish lived at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School in Marlton, in the Prayer room at the elementry school. My Aunt, Sister Mary Pat, has been very I'll and no longer feels she can care for these fish, so they are back in our hands. They all ate for me last night, other than being thin, they look OK. No bacterial or other problems to my knowledge. I would prefer for the clowns to go to the same home, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.