• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CO2 questions

Here is one on Ebay
Co2 bottles get filled up at a welding supply store
It all depends on what your bubble rate is for how long they last 6months to a year
I canot tell you how much they cost to get filled I have never paid to get mine filled

Do yo already have a bubble counter on your reactor?
If so you do not need one that has it on it already
Mine is made by uniweld never had a problem with it
I would check all the online retailers also

http://cgi.ebay.com/Milwaukee-MA957...ewItem?hash=item180056447753#ebayphotohosting

Jason

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would say that most people use the Milwalkee controller. There's a place in Lakewood that you can get your CO2 tank filled (John does it so I don't know their name nor the price). They typically swap the tank out rather than fill it. Again, how long it lasts depends a lot on the demand of your system, but quite a while. We have one main tank (10#) and then a backup tank (5#) so that we can switch the tanks and then take the primary tank in to get filled.

C

concept3

Welding supply store to fillup. It costs me $9 for a 5 lb bottle and lasts just over a year and change unless I have it cranking.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The place I go to is Industrial Welding Supply on Airport Road in Lakewood. The price is something like $12 or $16 to swap out the 10# tank. I can't remember because I don't have to get them filled that often

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you get the Milwaukee, I would buy a seperate needle valve for it. It doesn't hold a good bubble count IME.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
or...

I should really pay attention to what I am posting...

Since I have a GenX Co2 Regulator.. I would have no freaking idea about the Milwaukee.. ::)

Don't mind me! :-X