• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Common frags Offer and Advise.

I have over 200 common frags for sale and not sure how to do this. The frags are zoaes and softy's and are fully grown out, many are intruding on other plugs. I am not to sure how to offer them for sale. I have not shipped and and not prepared to try that at this point.
How do I offer each frag for sale? Pic of each?
Pics will follow, this is what I have to offer, CLUB ONLY.
Zoas 12 different types
Paley s 2 types
Button Polyps 2 different types
Softy's Toadstools 2 types
Leathers 1 type
Zenia waving Hand 1

imo, selling is best done by pics. mostof us know things by names, but every individual frag is different. and sometimes a frag sumone knows of, but never really considered, might just catch theyre eye. so bring on the PICS and let te sopping begin!! lol

take pictures of each of the frags, then list the sizes available? or divide them into $5,$10,$15,$20 groups or something of the sort. this way people know what they look like.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
When I sell things I do pickup or very short delivery ride only. I am sure this cuts down on a large crowd, but I am not going to deal with shipping costs and problems. With corals you kinda have to post pics as everyone has named things differently. Do it by groups of corals which might make it more managable. Also, if you go to meetings, I know a lot of deals get done before hand with delivery at the meetings.

If you need any help, I live around the corner from you let me know.

Good Ideas, I will make a Large frag shelf out of egg crate and mount it temporary on the front glass of my display and group the frags for sale, kidd redds, dragon eyes and so on, should fit 50+ at a time. Then take pics and post. Should be done by Monday, give things time to settle down.
Mike, you are incorrect, I do have Pics of the mother colony's!!!(then fraged them ;))
mnat PM Sent.
onefish2fish the leather is the type in the center of the full tank shot. Under T-5 lights, it grows with almost fluorescent greens and purples, really nice! Proved difficult to frag!
Couple pics I just took for a preview.
GregH
100_2540.jpg

100_2549.jpg

These still need time to grow out,4 types of morphs on this colony Neat!
100_2547.jpg

Pic from about a week ago, shows the frags growing into each other, time for sale!
100_2505-1.jpg

Manasquan, NJ 08736, Exit 98 GSP, Last South Exit Rt.18, Last East Exit 1-95/I-38
Did not post location, more of a get ready for sale thread.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Greg. You can also use these pics. and circle the pic. with a price in the circle, or a number.

OK, got bags and a sheet of egg crate, like a erector set to make shelf's, last count 207 frags, 170 for sale, sometime next week. Woodstock original footage is on VH1 Classic so I have to take a break from the tank. Ill post as it shapes up.
mikem Not sure how to do that yet, yours is a good idea, i will keep it simple, no price per polyp, hate that.
GregH