• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Contractors Wanted

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Renovating a house and I need to find some contractors. Need a roofer, frameless shower door installer, and an electrician. If there are members who do this work, please email me or if you know of someone. Thanks, Karen

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
i recently had my roof done by Power Home and Remodeling Group....was done in one day....was pretty satisfied with them and the price was right (pulled permits and everything + you can get a free estimate)
Power Home Remodeling | Make The American Dream A Reality - Windows, Roofing, Siding, Doors - 888.736.6335

i recently used Welman's Home Services for the electrical work done in my home. in both my basement and for the the fishtank. Fully legit as they pulled permits and very professional. i also recently used them to install my ductless AC units in the living room. A little pricey but the job was done properly Weltman Home Services | Plumbing, Heating, HVAC | New Jersey

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Paul. I am in Highland Park. Please call me at 848-459-6689. Thanks, Marcus I will give both recommendations a call.