• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Copperband butterfly fish

I’m looking for a 2 inches or around there, copper-band butterfly fish.
If you know a store that has it please let me know.
Thanks in advance

Salted

NJRC Member
Sea Level had a small one just a few days ago. I'm going to reefco tomorrow I'll take a look. If you can pick up tomorrow I don't mind grabbing one for you while I'm there. I'll try to look as soon as I get there and shoot you a text bud.

I bought mine from Reefco a couple months ago. I've seen them recently at Absolutely Fish as well. Most important thing is to see if you can find one that's already eating in the store. Buying one that isn't eating is a little hit or miss, but if you find one that's eating, they're generally pretty easy to keep.

I bought mine from Reefco a couple months ago. I've seen them recently at Absolutely Fish as well. Most important thing is to see if you can find one that's already eating in the store. Buying one that isn't eating is a little hit or miss, but if you find one that's eating, they're generally pretty easy to keep.

Agree that the first thing I would ask if I’m going to get a fish (any fish)