• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coral for Sale

I have pieces in my tank that I want to sell basically for a few reasons. I want to convert to mostly to a SPS tank and I like to recycle what I have and make new room for new stuff. I have a lot of beautiful LPS and SPS coral. I will post some pictures of coral I am willing to sell for much cheaper then what could be found online or retail stores.
IMAG0354.jpgIMAG0294.jpgIMAG0297.jpgIMAG0345.jpgIMAG0347.jpg

Im located in Montville. I have a ton of Ricordias growing all of the rare wanted colors. I have oranges, teals, greens, multicolored, rainbows, orange/purple, orange/blue green/blue. All are $15 a polyp, a real steal. The elegance is an australian purple tip thats $100, Huge 10"+ Gonipora green $175, The Chalice is 40+ eyes is a large piece of blue with neon green eyes, giving it away for $200. Also other stuff available including 10" Maxima clam dark blue with black $200. Please stop by and see what we could work out. Want to make room for more coral, had this stuff a while. Thanks for reading. Got a lot more but don't want to flood the page.

Oh yeah, please give me a break on the pics, they are with my cell phone. So the quality is not there, sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry Gonzapa I really am not a fan of frags mainly because it my display tank and don't want frags in a display. Maybe we can work out an deal on the Elegance though. If you wanna make me an offer let me know. It is a nice piece, and an australian purple tip. $100 is very fair but I'm willing to work something out.