• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coral sale for charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so for those who didn't see my posts earlier, I am going to be breaking down my 90 gallon heavily stocked tank. This tank has brought a lot of joy to me and my family as well as friends, one of those being a 5 year old named Chloe. She has passed on from an inoperable brain stem tumor but has inspired me omongst many others. With that being said I am going to be donating all the money generated from the sales of my coral to charity. The tank is heavily encrusted so some of the sales will be for liverock with several different pieces on it.
First piece live rock with about 20 heads of Florida ricordea $100

image.jpg

Cryptonite candy cane coral 50 plus heads $80

image.jpg

Large clam about 10" when open $100
image.jpg
I apologize I'm not a photographer and I'm not very good on a computer. I'm going to list off what colonies I have, it will be worth the drive.
Hot pink lobo 4" $50
Teal flower pot coral 3" $40
Hollywood stunner chalice 3" attached to liverock $40
Montipora confusa 4"attached to rock with 2" pink lemonade sps $60
Tri color acropora 3" $50
Christ coral 4" $60
Poccilapora fist sized $40
Acan colonies $30
Large bird of paradise $80
Frogspawn 6" $50 two to choose from
Green nepthea 6" $50
Large colony of Miami orchid acro $80
Plating lobo green and purple $100
Purple slimer 6" $60 two to choose from
Duncan coral 6 heads $40
Alien eye pectinia $50
Green slimer 4" $40
Rasta zoas 10 $60
Sunny d's 30 or so $60
Pink birds nest with garf bonsai attached to rock $50
This is just the tip of the iceberg I just recommend taking the trip and seeing in person my pics do the system no justice.
And once again all funds collected will be donated to charity. Thanks again Ron
Please sent pm's with any interests

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
So Sorry to hear about your little girl. Very good of you to give the cash to charity.
Guys this tank is out of this world. I'm going to ask my co-worker Brian to come over to take some pics of your corals for you. He has been to your house. You still home during the day?

Mods please close all has been sold and was able to raise $640 for my charities thanks again

I want to thank Ron for all the corals and they look great the best thing is all the money I payed him goes to charity which is great thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.