• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Corals, Live Rock, live sand, RBTA/fish, macro, equipment for Sale

Click on the link below and it will open a webpage with pictures and prices. We live in Philly along the river block, about a mile or so from either the Ben Franklin bridge (going South off exit) or Walt Whitman bridge (going North off exit). So it's less than 5 minutes off the bridge, right near South St. I work at home so can be around during the day or evenings during the week. Weekends can be arranged also. We'll give discounts for multi-purchases.

Also, live Fiji rock is $2 a pound, we have about 150 pounds. We have some other stuff not posted yet, and will put that up soon as well. Also some fish.

http://www.cafeartistmovie.com/corals1.htm

Thx,
Dave

1. Is it a "wall" or "branching" hammer?(may be interested but wouldn't be til I can get up some extra money) 2. What kind of fish?

I think it's branching. And we have a yellow tang, scopas tang and red sea desjardin tang. maroon clowns with the anemone. bluebird wrasse male. I think that's it for that tank.