• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

couple ID's needed

hey i found a few things roaming my tank that i cant find in any ID books or forums and would like to see if any of you guys know what these guys are

3064212983_c3a4bc4d29.jpg

3065052474_16951d997b.jpg

3064213189_f6cf462474.jpg

any help IDing these things is greatly appreciated cause im stumped...kevin

alright so from what iv been able to find on the flamingo tongue snail is it eats sea rods and gorgonians..he actually came in on the gorgonian i bought last week and hasnt left. i think im gonna take him off cause he seems to be starting to do some damage. anyone know if its poisonous or in any way dangerous to humans?

and the limpets seem to be a run of the mill safe hitchhiker that wont do any damage (please correct me if im wrong.)

ill try and get a better picture of #3 its tough to get clear cause of where it is. well thanks for the ID's they were right on the money...kevin

check out adesimone thread in this forum its the same kind of invert. Pretty cool depending on where you got the rock it could get big like hers or stay small like most atlantic versions of that corallimorphia.