• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coupon limitations

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So, I need a new printer.
Office Max told me that if I 'SIGN UP NOW!' I can get '25% OFF ANY REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS!'
What the heck, worth a shot.

After signing up I get the exclusions, the coupon from the OFFICE MAX is NOT good for:
Technology including computers, printers, etc...
Computer memory or media
Ink or cartridges
Furniture (including desks, filing cabinets, etc...)
Seating
Electric labelers or accessories
Labels and paper
Simplehuman, Bounty, or Charmin items
Any services (shredding, marketing, or administration)
Any subscriptions

I may order toothpicks and a pack of gum to take advantage and offset the tons of spam coming my way.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So I engaged in the online chat function.
I had fun accusing them of Shenanagens and Tomfoolery, pulling the wool over my googles in getting me to sign up then telling me the coupon limitations. I should fetch the old bill on them.
So they gave me 25% off the 'printer sale' price.
Saved myself $75 for being an Elizabethan Karen.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
So I engaged in the online chat function.
I had fun accusing them of Shenanagens and Tomfoolery, pulling the wool over my googles in getting me to sign up then telling me the coupon limitations. I should fetch the old bill on them.
So they gave me 25% off the 'printer sale' price.
Saved myself $75 for being an Elizabethan Karen.
Male Karen's are now called Neil.

So good work Neil.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I am an internet chat god. These corporations make enough money - you chat in and be a little pushy, you'll get something off. It's not much but it's honest work. Everything is just entirely overpriced right now.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'm sad my office max closed down. :(