• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Crazy Clowns and Whatnot

Had the family over for dinner tonight and everyone wanted to see "doodle" my new sea hare, nephew wanted to touch it so I reached into my tank and by the time my hand was at the bottom of the tank my clowns bit me about 20 times each, fingers, arm, they didn't care, mind you, they are the newest and smallest fish in my tank, if you recall I replaced my 15 year old clowns that recently died. Does my arm look like food???, and would they go after something this big in the wild??, I think they are captive breed but I am not 100%. Decided to feed the corals while I was already mauled, I am using trout eggs right not that my bro in law caught late last year, my brains love them, the big brain ate about 15 of them, all the rest where hauled off by the fish even tho they were too big for the fish to swallow, anamone also ate 2 of them. Not sure why but the CBS would not take food from my hand tonight, he shed a few nights ago and still might be a bit soft. Anyway, just thought I would share, those clowns are a real kicker!
Mike.