• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CTO SPS/LPS frag packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Last pack available:
WWC Sour apple birdsnest, Enchanted forest bridsnest, JF Nana, Walt Disney,rr spicy lemon favia, sunset monti, red cap monti, montipora spongode, and 2 freebies of blueberry stylo and rainbow monti for $100
Only 1 left, so first one gets it***

Since that pack has sold I have been getting tons of inquiries if I have anymore.
I have a decent selection of acros and can do a custom pack for anyone interested.
They will be cheap like the previous pack.If anyone is interested message me and I can get you pictures of the mother colonies

Here are some that are ready to be cut:

Walt Disney; Pink Lemonade, ASD Rainbow milli, Oregon Tort, Cali Tort, Bubble gum digi, forest fire digi, green digi, Montipora spongodes, Raptor's Green tip acro, RR Fruitopia, TSA Carolina Reaper, WWC Sour apple birdsnest, enchanted forest birdsnest, green slimmer, poclipora, Pearlberry, PC Rainbow, Blueberry stylo, JF The thing, WWC yellow tip, RR Aussie gold, JF Nana, orange passion, bright reD setosa

Encrusting LPS I have: Spicy lemon favia,CB Buggati rainbow chalice, sunst monti, red cap monti, season gretting monti, rainbow monti, raja rampage, sherbert rainbow chalice, artic berry chalice, 24K Lepto, JF Jacklepto, WWC Bizzaro cyphastrea, WWC sunfire grafted monti, JF Dayglow favia; john deer lepto, fruity pebbles monti, WWC Cherry tree monti, alien eye chalice, golden eye chalice, pink booby chalice, bubble gum chalice, JF Miami Hurricane chalice, mummy eye chalice

Sold out- RR Fruitopia, ASD Rainbow Milli, TSA Carolina Reaper, PC Rainbow, Pink Lemonade, Orange Passion, Pearlberry, CB Buggati Rainbow Chalice, WWC Sunfire Cap,WWC Bizzaro Cyphastrea, Pocilipora, Bubble gum didi, pink booby chalice, wwc bling bling cyphastrea, JF raja rampage, JF Miami hurricane, season greetings monti, bright red setosa, RR Gold, Oregon Tort, alien eye chalice, cali tort, forest fire digi,green slimmer

Thanks to everyone who bought so far I appreciate it

Pickup only at this time Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Well, I stopped by today and picked up a frag pack from R777. Same old story. He staggered out in his underwear and a dirty bathrobe, smelling of terrible things, and tried to pass off a few twigs from the garden in plastic cups full of dirty water. When I called him out, he pulled a knife...

Thanks, man! Fantastic and generous frags, as always. They've been in the tank less than 2 hours and they're opening under blues already. Colors on these things are amazing, cant wait till acclimated and under full. As per our discussion I'm going to start monitoring nitrates and see where this goes.
Good to see you, and thanks again.

Since that pack has sold I have been getting tons of inquiries if I have anymore.
I have a decent selection of acros and can do a custom pack for anyone interested.
They will be cheap like the previous pack.If anyone is interested message me and I can get you pictures of the mother colonies

Here are some that are ready to be cut:

Walt Disney; Pink Lemonade, ASD Rainbow milli, Oregon Tort, Cali Tort, Bubble gum digi, forest fire digi, green digi, Montipora spongodes, Raptor's Green tip acro, RR Fruitopia, TSA Carolina Reaper, WWC Sour apple birdsnest, enchanted forest birdsnest, green slimmer, poclipora, Pearlberry, PC Rainbow, Blueberry stylo, JF The thing, WWC yellow tip, RR Aussie gold, JF Nana, orange passion, bright reD setosa

Encrusting LPS I have: Spicy lemon favia,CB Buggati rainbow chalice, sunst monti, red cap monti, season gretting monti, rainbow monti, raja rampage, sherbert rainbow chalice, artic berry chalice, 24K Lepto, JF Jacklepto, WWC Bizzaro cyphastrea, WWC sunfire grafted monti, JF Dayglow favia; john deer lepto, fruity pebbles monti, WWC Cherry tree monti, alien eye chalice, golden eye chalice, pink booby chalice, bubble gum chalice, JF Miami Hurricane chalice, mummy eye chalice

Sold out- RR Fruitopia, ASD Rainbow Milli, TSA Carolina Reaper, PC Rainbow, Pink Lemonade, Orange Passion, Pearlberry, CB Buggati Rainbow Chalice, WWC Sunfire Cap,WWC Bizzaro Cyphastrea

Thanks to everyone who bought so far I appreciate it

Pickup only at this time Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I’m looking for large soft tree type gorgonian not a Frag but a full grown one,, do you have any

Well, I stopped by today and picked up a frag pack from R777. Same old story. He staggered out in his underwear and a dirty bathrobe, smelling of terrible things, and tried to pass off a few twigs from the garden in plastic cups full of dirty water. When I called him out, he pulled a knife...

Thanks, man! Fantastic and generous frags, as always. They've been in the tank less than 2 hours and they're opening under blues already. Colors on these things are amazing, cant wait till acclimated and under full. As per our discussion I'm going to start monitoring nitrates and see where this goes.
Good to see you, and thanks again.
Mark you were suppose to keep that on the down low!
But Im glad everything is opening up and doing good. It was good seeing you as well and I appreciate you stopping by!

Thanks

Hey All

List has been updated and there are a few pieces left . Message me if your interested in a pack. All frags are chunky frags and of course freebies will added to the pack as well
Thanks again everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.