• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CUC in LFS?

Can someone recommend a LFS that has a decent selection of CUC?

Also, what is going on with CUC prices now a days ?

Definitely interested in good prices. I was able to get some from Reefco thankfully. These emerald crabs are going to town on these new turf algae that started showing up in my tank.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I never see my emerald crab(s) except occasionally their claws reaching out from the shadows picking on algae lol

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I had an emerald in my tank until about 2 months ago. I was finding polyps missing from the stems/trunk of my sps. Twice I caught the the crab eating them. Third time he went to the sump. Never touched the short algae. I was the one to clean it.

I had an emerald in my tank until about 2 months ago. I was finding polyps missing from the stems/trunk of my sps. Twice I caught the the crab eating them. Third time he went to the sump. Never touched the short algae. I was the one to clean it.
hmm, I'll have to keep an eye out for mine then.