• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cultivated Corals Order

I’m placing an order with cultivated corals along with @Mark_C , they offer free shipping on orders over $99 and between the two of us we’ll easily be over that. The deliver will be to the Brick area 08724. Anyone that wants to get in on this can place an order on your own with them, select in store pickup, and put NJRC Brick order in the notes.

Message me before you order so we can all put in our orders on the same day and determine a good delivery date.

Go take a look at their webpage, they seem to have a nice selection.

Also anyone else in the state looking to do a group buy from them they can accommodate you with the same set up.

@cultivatedcorals

Cultivated Reef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
R,
Didn't expect this to go down so quick. I know there was a deadline on orders for the free shipping and I know you contacted them.

Questions:
Do we have a cut off date for the orders to qualify for free shipping?
Who would you prefer orders be placed through, you or me?
If me, I'm good with Paypal pre-order and can be home for delivery on Wednesday or Saturday.
If a Saturday delivery I would happily deliver locally.
If yourself, what do you prefer as payment options and what are the best times for delivery and pickup?

Sorry for jumping the gun, but I just wanted to get it out there to see if we could get anyone else interested to join in, I’m in no rush to order, like you said sometime this weekend. I’m good with ordering through you and wed is good for me. No one is ever home at my house during the day so it would be hard to do delivery to my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk