• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dear reefers

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Good morning reefers hope all is well. Hope your tanks are thriving and growing in the best ways. I have a question to ask all of you and I would like actual answers to the post. Just to keep us engaged. I was wondering If the adminis would be willing to add a want to trade forum. I know the wtb one is there but what if I don’t want to to buy it. What if I have corals I want to trade I’m not here to alway make a buck or sell corals off I rather get something’s you might not like something old school I can’t find. If anyone would like the same I’ll Ben the first to say I have some corals I want to trade. The whole exchange of money sometimes feels sketch and I’m sure I’m not the only one. But tradeing I feel could be a fun it’s less pressure. I also understand that some corals are have monetary worth. I dont know just an idea what do you think.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning reefers hope all is well. Hope your tanks are thriving and growing in the best ways. I have a question to ask all of you and I would like actual answers to the post. Just to keep us engaged. I was wondering If the adminis would be willing to add a want to trade forum. I know the wtb one is there but what if I don’t want to to buy it. What if I have corals I want to trade I’m not here to alway make a buck or sell corals off I rather get something’s you might not like something old school I can’t find. If anyone would like the same I’ll Ben the first to say I have some corals I want to trade. The whole exchange of money sometimes feels sketch and I’m sure I’m not the only one. But tradeing I feel could be a fun it’s less pressure. I also understand that some corals are have monetary worth. I dont know just an idea what do you think.
If enough ppl are interested we can do that

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I use all my money to buy corals anyway lol
So this would be good. Trade is hard when you start. I think it’s a great idea. You can have a trade table at the meetings?

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Due to popular demand.....

Enjoy guys.... we are trying to be more agile and nurturing to our members. Please dont hesitate to post ideas up.... we wil try and turn them around in a reasonable fashion