• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Death in NJRC family — DanK

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys. I was just unfortunately informed that DanK passed away unexpectedly at the end of January. The cause is not known. But he was a great Reefer and helped a lot of us out. He will be greatly missed. Condolences to his family

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Wow. I can't believe that. He was a great guy, so sad. Thanks for letting us know.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
My condolences to the family also. I don’t think I ever met him but I remember his posts. I believe he bought Del tank.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
was a great guy, picked up a few corals from him back in the day. my condolences to his family.

Hey guys. I was just unfortunately informed that DanK passed away unexpectedly at the end of January. The cause is not known. But he was a great Reefer and helped a lot of us out. He will be greatly missed. Condolences to his family
Do you have any family info or gofundme etc. Would like to help out the family.

Salted

NJRC Member
Never met the man or saw any of his posts but with the closeness of this group here I'm sure he was a good guy. Please pass condolences on to his family for me.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
wait what? last time I spoke to him he was headed to Vegas. then he never got back to me about the tank. I texted a bunch and never heard back. wow. thats insane. so sad

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Met him a few years back when I picked up an MP10 from him, and could have spent two hours chatting had the family not been waiting in the car.
Cordial, intelligent, well spoken and presented, and just overall a nice guy.
Sad to hear, and my thoughts to his family.
I’m crashing for the night a bit early and my Friday evening bourbon is in his honor.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RIP Dan.

Do you have any family info or gofundme etc. Would like to help out the family.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
RIP Dan.

Since I never met him, I didn't realize he was so young