• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Deciding on an ATO

Hey guys.. does anyone own either the Tunze Nano ATO or the Tunze 3155?? I'm trying to decide which one to buy but I'm so indecisive. I hear the 3155 is way better but it's also $100 more than the nano. Any suggestions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The difference I believe is the sensor, I have the bigger one and it's great, the main lvl sensor is optic, and also comes with a float switch as a backup. I think the pump may be bigger as well, I've had mine for 2 years with no issue, the only problem people really have with it is if you kill the power and turn it back on, it will automatically pump water in for a certain amount of time when it resets.

The difference I believe is the sensor, I have the bigger one and it's great, the main lvl sensor is optic, and also comes with a float switch as a backup. I think the pump may be bigger as well, I've had mine for 2 years with no issue, the only problem people really have with it is if you kill the power and turn it back on, it will automatically pump water in for a certain amount of time when it resets.

How big would you say the sensor box is? I'm tryna figure out if it would even fit into any of my chambers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk