• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Desperately in need of a tank

Hey guys so last night was a nightmare the tank I just put up failed and flooded out my living room.. Thankfully I was able to save the fish and,coral but ita only an extremely temporary solution.. Trying to salvage the money invested into the tank that failed another reef ready tank would be great.. At this point beggers cant be choosers but I am really trying to find something 60 gallons or more and reef ready. A stand would be awesome but if ita just the tank ill come up with a solution.
If anyone has a tank or knows of a tank available please let me know asap.. Also if you know of a really good deal please let me know I pretty much spent the budget finishing off the tank that failed so I am working with money,that's,kinda not in,the budget at the moment

As for deals, Petco are doing the $1 gallon sale. I picked up a non reef ready 75G for $100 (with tax)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for deals, Petco are doing the $1 gallon sale. I picked up a non reef ready 75G for $100 (with tax)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know which petco I was at one today they had them 50 precent off but couldn't find anything over 55 gallons

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

bummer I've got a 29G with metal stand if you want a temp stop gap; delivery form bergen county not included

Dollar per gallon sale at the Wall KMart Plaza Pet Store (07719)
Its on Rt35 south behind Vinnies Pizza and the ShopRite. (pets plus I THINK its called)

largest I saw was 55gal, but, for $55 thats not bad.

IF youre still looking, of course.