• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DI resin 07701

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i bought some DI Resin from BRS, and since i'm not using a brs RODI system, the DI cartridge only used up about 1/2 of the DI resin that I was given. I doubt that the DI resin will stay for long enough for me to use it a second time, so i figure if anyone else is looking for 1/2 a bag of DI resin, i'd be more then happy to give it to you. If you want/need it just tell me and we'll work something out. I just opened it just now, so shouldn't be a problem to use i'll try to seal it the best i can.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yh, put the excess resin in a sealed container and it will be just fine. I’ve keep resin in excess of a year (more like two or three years) without problems.

o well hmm ok well since i already offered it up, i'll honor it, if no one pm's my by 12 today i'll ask mods to close thread.

If you want to drive to middletown, or pay for shipping, it's yours i offered it so if you want it it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.