• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Did I miss something.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Ok so unless I’m mistaken there was a post in this site for fish for sale and then it disappeared. Just wondering if this is a fake account or something cause me and other members wrote that we would take the fish being offered. But didn’t hear anything after. BBF74D32-03FA-48F4-B497-0E49676A3E95.png

Ok so unless I’m mistaken there was a post in this site for fish for sale and then it disappeared. Just wondering if this is a fake account or something cause me and other members wrote that we would take the fish being offered. But didn’t hear anything after. View attachment 39484
My brother bought all of them, messaged the author within minutes of the post going up.

I assume the author took the post down.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
My brother bought all of them, messaged the author within minutes of the post going up.

I assume the author took the post down.
Dam your bother most be quick not sure why they would take down the post here but leave it up on reef2reef or write sold. Well hope your brother enjoys them.