• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Did TSMAquatics Go out of Business?

I have been visiting the TSM website over the holiday season because i am tired of buying $100, one day til they die, fish from the LFS. Yesterday...they had a password protected website. Today, the domain is for sale.

Thoughts?

@Raffle King

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I had gotten an email from them a while back promoting someone they were partnering with.

radiata

NJRC Member
I got this yesterday after I emailed their sales about resetting my password:

We have current inventory on robromcorals.com while we work through a transition.
We are looking to have a functional site in a few weeks.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

It does explain why I'm getting daily emails from the new site without ever having asked for them.

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
We are still open saturdays 10a - 4p.
Lots of corals in stock and we do have fish in stock as well. Some captive bred too.
QT process has not changed if you are wondering on that front.
We are transitioning owners which should be cleared up relatively soon.

Im just an employee there not trying to market anything! Hope this helps and hope to see some of you guys there soon!

Rueric

NJRC Member
We are still open saturdays 10a - 4p.
Lots of corals in stock and we do have fish in stock as well. Some captive bred too.
QT process has not changed if you are wondering on that front.
We are transitioning owners which should be cleared up relatively soon.

Im just an employee there not trying to market anything! Hope this helps and hope to see some of you guys there soon!
Joe, how are your invert(snail) QT process, is it as stringent as the fish QT process?
I ask because I hate paying the reefcleaners shipping fees

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
Joe, how are your invert(snail) QT process, is it as stringent as the fish QT process?
I ask because I hate paying the reefcleaners shipping fees
We have not had a big selection of inverts since i started there in october. That said we do have trochus snails in a fishless 40g breeder.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Email received tonight

Attachments

• F6130AF0-FEAF-467F-A9C5-CBEED3C39BF4.png
    F6130AF0-FEAF-467F-A9C5-CBEED3C39BF4.png
    496.5 KB · Views: 7