• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dip your corals in what?

I know to dip my sps into an iodine solution and interceptor just incase of redbugs but what about chalices and zoas do they need to be dip aswell? and in what

N

njstillwell

3RD in the revive party...works great got turned onto it and dip everything even tried to clean the floors in the house with it.. ::) but that didn't bring out any good colors of the tile floor :eek:

Revive also but it doesnt kill redbugs so if your not sure with the acros you just purchased i would but them in a qt tank and intercept them first

Out of curiosity, would it be good to use Revive on frags that have already been in your tank for a while to color them up??

Good for softies?

forgot to mention till after i hit the post button. when i took the corals outta my old tank i dipped EVERY single one in the revive. i didn't lose anything at all, and some that were not doing so great did improve.

Hirobo said:
Revive also but it doesnt kill redbugs so if your not sure with the acros you just purchased i would but them in a qt tank and intercept them first
theres a few guys on marine depots review that claims it has killed hundreds of there redbugs something to check out

Aceswild said:
Hirobo said:
theres a few guys on marine depots review that claims it has killed hundreds of there redbugs something to check out

From what I have read and heard it only stuns them and does not kill any eggs that may be on the acros