• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Does the new jersey reefers club have a facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we can join? if so invite me so i can join.....my email is jtravapd@aol.com, or my name john travelino... if we dont have one we should definately create on...its not that hard to do i imagine.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yup, that's it! Right now we couldn't manage a NJRC Facebook page as well. The site keeps us busy enough.

i wonder how many people would join the face book reefers club group, just to be pissed when they find out that we're a fish club? lol

REEFLECTIONS said:
i wonder how many people would join the face book reefers club group, just to be pissed when they find out that we're a fish club? lol
[/quot

That has to be the best line I have heard all year.!!! Lololol

Did you ever watch your fish swim around the tank, ON WEED!!!!...haha i love that movie...actually this hobbie probably would be great for a pot head, too bad its illegal in jersey...and im a cop..lol...

Hey Dudes, I'm reTarted, Yo, I mean like retired, from like the PD. does that mean I can spark up now. Dudes thats wild, dude, Hey dude,Yo I think I'm getting the munchies!! 8) Peace Brother

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok, not sure where this is headed at this point...but it's going nowhere good.

Status
Not open for further replies.