• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Don't Break the Chain Captain America Paly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Here is the info from Tyree's webpage:
The first Reeffarmers Limited Edition soft polyp coral is the Captain America palythoa polyp from World Wide Corals. This is an amazing medium sized polyp that contains an incredible array of pigments. There are orange/reds, pinks, dark blues, bright blues, intense greens as well as bright turquoise pigments. The polyp mouth is ringed with bright fluorescent turquoise. Pigment spots occur all over the disk and an interesting pattern of orange red pigments occur centered around the mouth of the polyp. The tentacles are bright fluorescent green and tentacle tips are stripped with fluorescent turquoise. The main polyp disk area is orange/red and ringed with a dark blue area. Orange spots and patterns occur throughout the disk. This coral was found and brought to the captive coral market by Victor of World Wide Corals. Reeffarmers acquired our seed polyps directly from World Wide Corals. We currently believe that these polyps develop their best coloration under low light levels. Steve Tyree is maintaining a seed section of this coral for Reeffarmers.com in an 125 gallon naturally filtered TriZonal system. This system is naturally filtered with a semi-cryptic zone, a semi-exposed zone and a reef flat exposed zone. In Steve's captive reef the coral is positioned to receive low light levels from a 400 watt 20,000 K Radium metal halide. The price of this coral per polyp is $90.00.

Here are the rules are
1. You must offer a frag of something to NJ Reefers Club members. DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me in Brielle 08736
3. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me a frag.
4. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don’t have to) in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with NJRC.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally you must offer all future frags of this coral as NJ Reefers DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same.

Just post in here what you want to put up to keep the chain going, I bolded the part were I will pick to keep this fair.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
What do you want to put up? Also I will probably let this run for a week or so before I pick to be fair.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Yes I have a few people who responded, so I just have to see what is being put up and I will make a choice. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.