• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Don't break the chain Green zoanthids with orange and purple centers

I have Zoanthids with green skirts orange heads with a purple oral disk. Come and get them.
Zoanthids are also called colonial anemones, button polyps, zoos or zoas, but however you refer to them, these are the easiest of creatures for a beginner saltwater hobbyist to care for. Native to tropical oceans they are an excellent addition to a tropical saltwater reef fish tank. They require the same water quality, salinity and temperature of most corals and reef fish. Zoanthids can be distinguished from corals as their tentacles are in multiples of six. Zoanthids come in a range of pastel, neon and bright hues usually with the tentacles and oral disk different colors.

Here are the rules are
1. You must offer a frag of something to NJ Reefers Club members. DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me in North Arlingon. 07031
3. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me a frag.
4. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don’t have to) in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with NJRC.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally you must offer all future frags of this coral as NJ Reefers DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same.

Just so I'm clear,

I have a Frag of Purple Death Paly's,Green Pocillapora, and some SPS Frags - I submit the purple death PALY for DBTC to someone and Then I am able to grab your Frag?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
asonitez said:
Just so I'm clear,

I have a Frag of Purple Death Paly's,Green Pocillapora, and some SPS Frags - I submit the purple death PALY for DBTC to someone and Then I am able to grab your Frag?

Correct.