• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Double threaded 3/4 bulkhead

I have a cracked bulkhead I need to replace asap as it was leaking pretty bad but I did get it to slow to nearly nothing. Not sure I can get one from acc or somewhere else but if anybody has a double-threaded 3/4 inch bulkhead in the brick area it would save me a ton of trouble. Amazon won't deliver until Thursday and that won't cut it. I'm going to try acc but if someone has one and sees this before I head there it would be greatly appreciated. Pic for reference Screenshot_20210131-102701_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have 3/4 slip/thread
I am in Edison
Yea won't work for my current setup unfortunately. I can't use the slip I need threaded internal but I really appreciate the offer. I didn't even make it to acc today because we got busy with this incoming storm.

I have a 1" thread/thread you can have if you can use it.
Very much appreciated but it won't fit the hole in the glass or my current plumbing. Really wish I would have had the time to run around today looking for the bulkhead. I'm sure one of the shops has one.

Salted

NJRC Member
You're welcome to come grab it tonight if it's an emergency. I'm home all day tomorrow too. Pm if you're interested.

Salted

NJRC Member
Very much appreciated but it won't fit the hole in the glass or my current plumbing. Really wish I would have had the time to run around today looking for the bulkhead. I'm sure one of the shops has one.
Not seeing where you're located. Maybe try a Leslies' Pool.

Is that a slip internal or threaded? I need threaded internal for my loc line return in the tank and the threaded elbow coming out of my flexible pvc from my return pump. I'd have to buy all new components to make a slip work unfortunately.

You can get a slipxthread adaptor and throw on the ¾" slip bulkhead. Not the prettiest, but gets the job done in a pinch.

28515p.jpg

Otherwise, give Aquatic Obsessions a call, I get most of my fittings and bulkheads from there.

You can get a slipxthread adaptor and throw on the ¾" slip bulkhead. Not the prettiest, but gets the job done in a pinch.

View attachment 35007

Otherwise, give Aquatic Obsessions a call, I get most of my fittings and bulkheads from there.
I really don't want to go to aquatic obsession. I can't leave that place without spending money on corals lol just like going to reefco.

Salted

NJRC Member
Is that a slip internal or threaded? I need threaded internal for my loc line return in the tank and the threaded elbow coming out of my flexible pvc from my return pump. I'd have to buy all new components to make a slip work unfortunately.
Well, I googled 3/4" internal threaded bulkhead and that came up. Wouldn't be the first time da google was wrong though. See how close your closest TS is and see if it's worth the swing by if the pool supply place doesn't have one. Good luck.

Another thought, you have a plumbing supply place close by give that a shot.

Looks like it's about the same distance to tractor supply as acc. If weather permits I'll take the journey to acc and if that fails I'll make sure I bring extra cash and go to aquatic obsessions unless someone bails me out in the meantime. I ordered 2 from Amazon this morning in hopes they will come before Thursday. I haven't had any water leak today as of yet but I do see the salt creep starting so its only a matter of time before it starts leaking again.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I have a cracked bulkhead I need to replace asap as it was leaking pretty bad but I did get it to slow to nearly nothing. Not sure I can get one from acc or somewhere else but if anybody has a double-threaded 3/4 inch bulkhead in the brick area it would save me a ton of trouble. Amazon won't deliver until Thursday and that won't cut it. I'm going to try acc but if someone has one and sees this before I head there it would be greatly appreciated. Pic for reference View attachment 34995
If all else fails and you can't find one Try this place I get alot of my fittings from them.