• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dr. Dan's 2 thumbs up

He is now open after some permit issues.The store is small but his livestock looks really good and his prices are very reasonable.He is ordering more stuff every week and will have his coral inventory doubled soon.Dan also seems like a nice guy who is pretty knowledgable and not out to make a quick buck.I for one will be a regular there.Good luck with the store.-----Ralph

Hazel St in Clifton, right near the Corral(the hot dog place) take hazel st. almost to the end away from rt.46. I don't know the numerical address.

That guy must be doing something right.. I was just there today. He's got this kick ass sign up now. He is very personalized. Not like the kids you get in other fish stores. He seems to really take an interest in peoples setups.

Dr.Dan's Open Yet?

Hi, I've read awhile back about the store Dr Dan's opening in Clifton. I was wondering if it has opened yet, and what are you experiences there.

Are you guys really that impressed? I'm sorry to be critical of your opinion, but I'm glad it wasn't more than 3 or 4 miles out of my way. I think I had more gallons of water in my parents house when I was a teenager(a little exaggeration). I might have more dry goods(not much of an exaggeration) and the store is smaller than my living room(for real). Dan might be a nice guy, he certainly sounded so for the short time I was there, but I definately have a better selection of corals in my own 65 gallon tank.

I would love to see him expand his space and improve his stock selection, it's so convenient, but until then I'll avoid the 3 mile drive.