• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DR. JIM'S REEF CORNER

Jmckdvm

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
GREETINGS NJRC MEMBERS:

Those of you who have been around for a long time may remember me from years ago. I had the Amwell Bird Hospital & Pet Shop in Hillsborough, NJ for 29 years, have been a member of NJRC for many years, and a NJRC Sponsor. (See my "About Me" Profile for more details).

I am now in Florida where I have been having fun playing pickleball every day and building up my SPS collection with plans to be a vendor at shows again.
For now, I would like to present some SPS frags that I have available for sale. (I have a lot of corals that aren't quite big enough to frag but they will follow in the coming months/years).

Jmckdvm

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Below are the prices of the frags, followed by photos of the actual ones I have available for sale (on left) with photos of the mother colonies to the right of the frag that you would be getting. (All mother colonies are "mini"-colonies on 2"x2" tiles having grown from frags in the past 1 to 3 years).
Most photos were taken under a combination of halides, XR15's and T5's.

The frag you will be getting is shown first, followed by a photo of the colony from which it was taken to give you an idea as to how it will look when it grows. (The item you will be getting is the frag, not the colony).

MINIMUM ORDER: $250.

SHIPPING: Flat Fee of $50 for NJRC members in New Jersey; (Others, please contact me for quote)

(UPS Next Day shipping cost from Florida is significantly higher than $50, but I will cover the difference for NJRC members in NJ)

I ONLY CAN SHIP IF YOUR AMBIENT TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 35 DEGREES F.

-I ship only on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays for Next Day delivery, usually between 10 am and 1pm but the time of day is not guaranteed.
-Corals are individually bagged with some oxygen injected in each bag and packed in a Styrofoam, padded box lined with a mylar lining. Heat or cold packs are used as needed.
-I drive boxes to an UPS Hub near an airport to lessen the time corals are subjected to bouncing around in a hot truck.

GUARANTEE:
Buyer must be present to receive package when delivered. In the unlikely event of a Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) coral, a photo must be sent to me within 2 hours. Delays by shipping company (e.g. UPS or FEDEX) due to inclement weather or other delays are not the shipper's responsibility. The price paid for any DOA coral will be credited to a future order or refunded at Seller's discretion.

-ARC BLACK DRAGON (XL) $45 SOLD (But can cut another)

-ATL CHRISTMAS MIRABILIS $70 SOLD

-BC ATOM BOMB $45

-BC DOG BOY CLATHRATA $40

-BRAD B JAW DROPPER $40

-BUBBLEGUM DIGI $35

-CALI TORT $60
SOLD (But can cut another)

-CR DAREDEVIL $70 SOLD (But can cut another)

-GREG’S UV $40

-JF BARNEY $40

-JF FOX FLAME (1/2") $45

-JF HIGHLIGHTER $40

-JF JOLT (1/2") #1: $95
SOLD; #2: $130 (Available)

-JF RAJA RAMPAGE (Chalice); (1 3/4" Diam.) $50

-GREEN GOBLIN ANACROPORA $35

-ORA PEARLBERRY $75
SOLD

-ORANGE SETOSA $35

-OREGON TORT $60

-PC RAINBOW $45

-POTO BOOMERANG $85
SOLD

-POTO EVIL QUEEN $85

-POTO GRAND FINALE $85

-RR BIOHAZARD $85

-RR PINK CADILLAC $45

-RR ROBIN HOOD (1/2") $80 (See Post # 6)
SOLD

-RR THE VINH $60

-RR LADY IN PINK (1/2") $80
SOLD OUT

-RMF PSYCHOBERRY $70 (See Post # 6) SOLD

-RMF TIGERS BLOOD $65
SOLD OUT

-RMF RED MATRIX $70

-SMCOOLER GOLDEN DUST $50

-SPACE INVADERS PECTINIA $50

-TSA BILL MURRAY (L) $70

-TSA DAYDREAM $65 .
SOLD

-TSA FRUITY PEBBLES $75

-TSA OPTIMUS PRIME $75 #1 OR #2

-TSA PRINCESS PEACH (1/2”) $75
SOLD

-TSA RAINBOW FUSION $100

-TSA RAINBOW SHERBET $70

-TGC CHERRY BOMB (1/2") $80

-TYREE MILLE ROUGE $70
SOLD

-YELLOW CYCLOPS $40

-UC DIPPIN DOTS $40

-WWC ALL STAR $90

-WWC CAPTAIN AMERICA $45

-WWC CHERRY BLOSSOM $65

-WWC SUICIDE SQUAD $65

-WWC TERRA RED (L) $65

ARC BLACK DRAGON.JPGARC BLACK DRAGON..JPG

ATL CHRISTMAS MIRABILIS.JPGATL CHRISTMAS MIRABILIS.JPG

BC ATOM BOMB.A..JPGBC ATOM BOMB.JPG

BC DOG BOY.JPGBC DOG BOY.JPG

BRAD B GOLDEN JAWDROPPER.JPGBRAD B JAW DROPPER.JPG

BUBBLEGUM DIGITATIS.JPGBubblegum Digitata

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
HI Doc! Nice to see you back and grats on the re-settlement (I recall the weeks before you left and the clear out).
Will be hearing from me soon, lots of great stuff I need to decide on.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Yes there is a few I would like. I'm a big stick head

Where did you settle in FL? I have a place down in South west FL.

Jmckdvm

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I just added two more:

RR ROBIN HOOD (1/2")....... $80
RR ROBIN HOOD.JPG

RMF PSYCHOBERRY ........... $70
RMF PSYCHOBERRY.JPG

Last edited:

Jmckdvm

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
MOVING SALE: 15% OFF !!

I will be moving to another town in Florida in 3 weeks and am willing to drop prices to lessen the number of corals I will have to move. All of the corals listed on this thread are available (Posts 1-9 and 11) except those marked "SOLD" or "SOLD (But can cut another)". They have all grown and encrusted a bit since the photos were taken (most over 5 weeks ago). Once these are gone, I will not be cutting more until I am settled in my new home and this sale will be over (except for those marked "SOLD (But can cut another)", however, they will be fresh cuts, mounted, for this SALE. First come, first serve.

PLEASE SEND A PM RATHER THAN POSTING ON THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

Shipping cost is $45. Next Day UPS.

Minimum order after discount and before shipping fee: $200

Sale is valid until June 19th.

I will be shipping on June 13 (Tues), 19 (Mon), and 20 (Wed) for next day delivery.

Last edited:

Jmckdvm

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
15% OFF SALE IS EXTENDED TO JUNE 26TH.

I will be shipping Mon (6/19), Wed (6/20) and Mon (6/26) only.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Guys. I e been trying to find my lens to take pics of the order I got. The corals I got are amazing. Order in confidence