• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dragons breath

Yea I'm guessing it's the caulerpa. I only have dragons breath in my fuge so there's no competition and it grows well. I also have no clue what my nutrients are, I haven't tested them in about 4 months lol.

Haha. Yeah I thinking of removing the Chaeto since I have a lot amd leave caulerpa amd dragons breath to see what happens. I have extra Chaeto sitting in a 5 gallon bucket that has been there for a few months and is doing great. Not growing but healthy and green as can be. One thing I did notice though is when I remove most of the Chaeto my ph drops a little bit. I hate throwing stuff out. I have a problem. Lol

Your sitting on a gold mine of chaeto with the current prices for it everywhere. Maybe somebody would trade a frag for it?

As much as I would love more Coral my tank is pretty much loaded but I guess I can always squeeze something else small in. I need a bigger tank lol.

I'm voting get a bigger tank to accommodate more corals lol. I've considered upgrading my 65 but I haven't even filled this tank yet so I have time.

It’s there but how do I tell the current residents they are going to be evicted

Attachments

• 958964E2-6D90-4D9B-816C-673E0291B5CC.jpeg
    958964E2-6D90-4D9B-816C-673E0291B5CC.jpeg
    719.7 KB · Views: 14
I know the struggle with the wife not allowing anymore tanks. I've mentioned plumbing a second tank into my current one or setting up my biocube and my wife shoots me down instantly lol. My stand is similar with the open space on front and back, the front does have a small filler type piece in the center so when the doors are closed its a flush look but when I do sump maintenance I remove the 2 screws holding it in place and then I have the front open for maintenance.20210808_124403.jpg

D

Deleted member 27248

Hahaha that would be cruel and unusual to do lol. But I've sold a few bags already. My refugium is on the smaller side so I can only sell like 2 bags at a time then I gotta let it grow again.
Hahaha

D

Deleted member 27248

I know the struggle with the wife not allowing anymore tanks. I've mentioned plumbing a second tank into my current one or setting up my biocube and my wife shoots me down instantly lol. My stand is similar with the open space on front and back, the front does have a small filler type piece in the center so when the doors are closed its a flush look but when I do sump maintenance I remove the 2 screws holding it in place and then I have the front open for maintenance.View attachment 39014
Tank looking great dude

Bumping this up, this stuff is growing like a weed for me. Sold by the sandwich bag full at $20 and trades welcome.

Bump. Going in the trash soon it's growing too fast.. I'll do 2 quart sized bags for $50 or make offers on trades.