• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dragons breath

Too bad- I saw Taylor Ham and thought you might be north of the 'bridge' lol
You must have missed the part where I circled pork roll in yellow lol. Where are u located? I'm all over the place for work and if I'm ever in your area I can bring some with me and meet up with you.

john90009

NJRC Member
Hey bud what light do you have over it? Normally I hang a random lightbulb from the stand to oower a fuge but I think with my new tank I want one that clamps onto the glass of the tank

DYIguy

NJRC Member
You must have missed the part where I circled pork roll in yellow lol. Where are u located? I'm all over the place for work and if I'm ever in your area I can bring some with me and meet up with you.
I'm in Chester, Morris county

Hey bud what light do you have over it? Normally I hang a random lightbulb from the stand to oower a fuge but I think with my new tank I want one that clamps onto the glass of the tank
I'm running the neptune gro. It can be ran independently from the apex or interfaced. It's low powered but it's waterproof and can be mounted about 1 inch above the surface which makes it very effective.