• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Drums

Any of y'all northerners need some 55 gallon drums? Great for water storage, mixing stations, composting, I don't know.. They need to be picked up today or tomorrow between 8-4, business hours. Disclaimer, these drums carried bags of chemicals. Drums were received, bags removed for processing. Theoretically, these drums are basically brand new, food grade from GE Healthcare. So "use at your own risk".

Pm if you need one, please no flakes, no delivery, no hold for 2 months. I'll need an ETA, since pick up location is a place of business. Morris Plains, NJ 07950.

20201014_154709.jpg

radiata

NJRC Member
The photos show some sort of black thingy under each drum on the lower level. What is it? Is it some sort of wheelie device for the drum?

Caveat for any fellow NJRC Scavengers...
The clips on the drums are for clamping the tops onto the drums. They are metal, and they will eventually rust. I've had two of these types of drums in use for years. That said, I would not hesitate to get another, especially considering that they are posted here for free! (And, more especially if it comes with some wheels.)

Thank you Wilson!