• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dwarf Fuzzy Lionfish FS

For sale is a dwarf fuzzy I bought at Tropiquarium a couple of weeks ago. It's probably about 2 inches big and has a pretty cool dark pattern to it. Unfortunately it must also be a male because my existing Dwarf Fuzzy has taken exception to his presence and chases him into the rock work every time he sees it. This guy is eating frozen food like a champ - I've feed him PE mysis, pieces of silverside, clams, etc. He was also eating pellets at Trop but I haven't fed him those. He was $59 when I bought him, I'll take $25 for him - would also consider SPS, LPS or Zoa trades. I'm in Freehold. Thanks!!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can tell the males from the females by counting the bands on their pectoral fins. Males have 6-10 bands and females have 4-6 bands. It is also possible that you have a sexually mature male and he is just trying to mate with your female who is unreceptive to him.